Learn how to start your free trial and how to create your company's workspace
Apostle’s brand ambassador platform for teams allows you to truly activate your team and transform your colleagues into your best brand ambassadors. Everything you need to bring your brand to life together with your team!
In this article, you'll learn what you need to get started with Apostle, and how to sign up for a free account.
Before you start
Here some things to know before you start sharing:
- Apostle is a web-based application that works in most web browsers (admin only). In addition, we provide a mobile application for regular users (your colleagues).
- You’ll need to think of a unique team name that can’t be changed afterwards.
- All accounts start on our free 30-day trial plan. No credit or debit card is required at sign-up. We’ll ask you for these details after your trial is over.
- Our platform is completely GDPR compliant. Your team’s privacy is guaranteed. All your emails, phone numbers and other data will be kept confidential.
Create your workspace
To create your workspace, head over to Apostle Social’s sign-up page and follow these steps.
- Enter your First name, Last name, Phone Number, Email and set-up your Password for your workspace. This password will be used for future log-ins in Apostle and the mobile app. Now click Proceed.
- After clicking Proceed, you will be redirected to this page where you need to set-up your goals (what you plan to achieve using Apostle Social) and goal quote. Here you’ll enter your unique Team name, size of your team and average social media posts required per month.
- After setting up your goals and team name, you’ll be asked to enter Themes which reflect your strategy and purpose of using Apostle's platform. These Themes are the foundation of your content strategy, so choose them wisely. They can be changed afterwards in the team settings.
After clicking proceed, your team will be registered and your trial officially begins! 💪 You will be redirected to your personal workspace. There you’ll be guided through the basic features of Apostle e.g. creating your first post, adding your colleagues, creating groups. For more information on getting started with your workspace, see this article Getting Started with Apostle.
Please note: We don't need any credit card information. After your 30-day trial ends we will contact you directly to discuss which plans fit your company best.