Learn how to connect corporate pages to Apostle.
Connecting pages to Apostle allows you to share content in one go. This articles illustrates how to connect your corporate pages to your Apostle account.
After completing the setup in Apostle, you can connect your company page to Apostle Connect. Whether you connect your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram company page, is all up to you.
If you're looking for information on how to connect to personal accounts? Please read our article on sharing to personal accounts. The connection with personal accounts will be made while sharing your first personal post.
Please note: in order to connect your company page you need to be admin of the page in either Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram.
Table of Contents
Different ways to connect
There are two different ways to connect your corporate pages: in the mobile app or in the desktop version of Apostle.
- Open the mobile app and click the Settings menu on the top right.
- Select the I manage a company page button.
- Choose the platform of your choice and follow the steps for each platform below.
- Login to your own team.
- Head to the Profile page on the top right.
- Select My pages
- Select Add and choose the platform of your choice.
- Follow the steps for each platform below.
To successfully connect your Facebook page, you first have to connect a personal social media account that has an admin status for your page. You will be redirected to Facebook and asked to login to your personal account. A company page is always linked to a personal account. Therefore, to establish the connection we first need to link your personal account to our software.
- First click Edit Settings as shown on the screen above. This will take you to an overview and all of your company pages will appear. Make sure to opt in the appropriate pages you want to connect to Apostle and click Next.
- In the following screen you will be asked to give Apostle Connect the permissions needed to post content to your company page. Please note, if you do not accept these conditions, our software might not work appropriately. Again, we ensure you that we do not gain access to your company page whatsoever. You merely allow Apostle Connect to post content to your page through our mobile application.
Click Done and you will be redirected to our Apostle Connect setup
- Select OK and move on the last step in Apostle.
- After being redirected to our setup, you will need to connect your company page to Apostle. Simply click Connect to establish the connection.
- Please click Done to complete the setup.
Caution: If you are using our mobile application to connect your corporate page, please select the check mark to establish the connection.
- Click on Connect LinkedIn.
- You will be redirected to the login page by LinkedIn. Here you’ll need to enter your login credentials to connect the page. Please note that you need to login with the account that your corporate page is connected to. This account has to be the admin of the page you wish to connect.
- After logging in, LinkedIn will ask to give various permissions to our Apostle platform. We will only use this information to provide the best experience possible for our platform. Under no circumstance do we have direct access to your account. You will always be in control of the content you post by accepting, editing or deleting content through our mobile app or email. Click Allow button to proceed to the next step.
- A new screen will prompt, in which you can select the specific page you want to connect to Apostle. If you are an admin of multiple pages on LinkedIn, all pages will show in this screen. Please only select the pages you want to connect to the platform. A page will be successfully connected, if you click the Connect button and it turns into a light grey Connected button.
- You are set-up and connected to LinkedIn for posting on your corporate page.
Please note: If you have a LinkedIn showcase page connected to your corporate pages, please add them in the same screen. You'll then be able to directly post to your showcase page as well.
- Select Connect Twitter
- You will be redirected to Twitter to login and accept the permissions needed for Apostle to work properly. We will only use this information to provide the best experience possible for our platform. Under no circumstance do we have direct access to your account. You will always be in control of the content you post by accepting, editing or deleting content through our mobile app or email.
- Enter your credentials in the redirected twitter page and login to Twitter. You might be asked to provide us with certain permissions required for Apostle to work with your Twitter account. Allow those permissions for the service to work properly.
- After logging in, you will redirected to our platform and your page is successfully connected
- Your Twitter company page is now connected.
Important: Instagram does not allow a direct connection between Apostle and your company page so we cannot connect and post directly on Instagram. Please read our workaround below to learn how to connect and share posts to your corporate Instagram page.
If you select Connect Instagram, Apostle creates a ‘dummy’ connection and therefore your Instagram is shown with your own name instead of your company’s name. This is due to technical reasons and is not a fault in the system. This also does not mean your personal Instagram account is connected. Please take the following steps to create your connection:
- Click on Connect Instagram.
- You will be briefly redirected to another page, and the dummy connection on Apostle is made. Please note that you can only share to Instagram by using our Mobile App.
- That’s it! Your connection is now made.